Friday, December 23, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

We put up our Christmas decorations about 3 weeks ago. It was a fun evening when we put up everything because Dave and Shirley came over for spaghetti made by Chef Lyle! Actually, let me rephrase this, Shirley and I put up decorations while Lyle cooked and Dave surfed the internet. It's always nice to get to spend time together because they're usually really busy. Hutch and Duke joined in on the Christmas fun as well. They sat and watched us put up the tree. I took some pictures of the finished decorations (and pets) but please excuse the camera quality because I took them with my phone. Here are the pictures:
  

Our tree

Photogenic Duke

He's sweet, but not photogenic- Hutch

Waters Homestead Swag

No comments:

Post a Comment